What our clients can expect from us:
1. Clients are treated with respect and dignity.
2. Treatments are customized to fit each client’s needs.
3. Accurate records are kept and reviewed prior to each session.
4. We respect all clients regardless of their age, gender, race, national origin, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, body type, political affiliations
5. Equipment and supplies are clean and safe.
6. Personal and professional boundaries are respected at all times.
7. Privacy and confidentiality are always maintained.
Our requirements of our clients:
1. Clients are draped with a sheet at all times during the session. Only parts of the body being worked on are exposed at any time.
2. Sessions begin and end at scheduled times. Sessions begun late due to the client arriving late will end at the appointed time and are full price.
3. Be present (not under the influence of any alcohol or drugs).
4.Parental or guardian consent signature is required for anyone under the age of 17.
5.Our time together is important. It is requested that you cancel your appointment 24 hours in advance, any missed or rescheduled appointments less than 24 hours will be charged in full.
Gift Certificate forfeited if missed or canceled less than 24 hours.
Promotions will be forfeited if missed or canceled less than 24 hours.
6. Payment is expected at the time service is rendered unless other arrangements have been made prior to the therapy. Gift Certificates/Coupons must be presented at your session, otherwise payment is expected. We accept cash, check, MasterCard/ Visa/Discover (gratuities can be added to credit card transaction.)
7. Sexual harassment is not tolerated. If the therapist’s safety feels compromised, the session is stopped immediately and full fee is charged. Inappropriate behavior of any kind will not be tolerated.
Our recommendations to our clients:
1. Be clean, having showered the same day as your session.
2. Plan to arrive 10 minutes early for the first session.
3. Do not eat a heavy meal less than two hours prior to the treatment.
4. Clients are encouraged to complete "Client Check-In Forms" prior to first session and update when needed. (Hyper link found under Client Forms)